Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Le Topic Anglais!

+19
oneboy
sangor
NicoRobin
cherie20
Naylisse
radius
kkader
Edraum
Abdallah
too
antigone 1
kamel Eddine
DJANGO
dechainé
Kwitzach
pititchi
widedangel
Parodie
¤n.A.N.u¤
23 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
¤n.A.N.u¤

¤n.A.N.u¤

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 1:37 am

Hello tout le monde
Dans ce topic vous pouvez parler de tout ce que vous voulez à condition que ça soit en Anglais Le Français ou toute autre luangue sont stictement interdits allez.....1..2..3
Let's get it started
EnJoY!! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Parodie

Parodie

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 9:07 am

Régale toi ma belle ! souvenir du Masta djAmAl: Wink Wink

Hna fi Hna (Entre nous) Sujet: .......INSOLITE......... :-) Ven 11 Juil - 9:55

Citation :
You may find the following Bible verses hard to believe even though fundamentalist Christians claim they are inspired by God and everything in the Bible is true for all time and must be taken literally. (Keep in mind that Bible translations differ.)

1. In the Bible's book of Deuteronomy it says that if a man marries a woman and then decides that he hates her, he can claim she wasn't a virgin when they married. At that point her father must prove she was a virgin. (How is not explained.) If he can't, then the girl is to be stoned to death at her father's doorstep.

2. If you see a pretty woman among your captives and would like her for a wife, then bring her home and "go in unto her." Later, if you decide you don't like her, you can simply "let her go." (Deuteronomy)

3. If a betrothed virgin is raped in the city and doesn't cry out loud enough, then "the men of the city shall stone her to death." (Deuteronomy)

4. In the book of Esther the king apparently decrees a sex contest among young virgin women to see who can best please him. (There is debate on how.) He eventually chooses Esther. However, since women are viewed as inherently dirty, Esther must be "purified" for twelve months before she can be made queen. (Esther)

5. Paul points out in New Testament Romans that "the natural use" of women is to provide men with sex. (Romans)

6. Heaven is to be inhabited by 144,000 virgin men who have not been "defiled" by women. (RE 14:1-4) [One wonders how this squares with God's command to, "Be fruitful and multiply...(Genesis )]

7. A group of sexual depraved men beat on the door of an old man's house demanding that he turn over to them a male house guest. Instead, the old man offers his virgin daughter and his guest's wife: "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and his concubine (wife); let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do with them what seems good to you; but against this man do not do so vile a thing." The women were subsequently ravished and killed. (JG)

8. In Exod. we see that it is permissible to sell one's daughter (but apparently not one's son) into slavery.

9. According to St. Jerome, "Nothing is so unclean as a woman in her periods; what she touches she causes to be unclean." In Leviticus it states, "If a woman conceives and bears a male child, she shall be ceremonially unclean seven days...if she bears a female child she shall be unclean two weeks...."

10. "A woman dropped a stone on his head and cracked his skull. Hurriedly he called to his armor-bearer, 'Draw your sword and kill me, so that they can't say a woman killed me.' So his servant ran him through, and he died." (Judges)

11. Under God's direction, Moses' army kills all the adult males, but they mercifully just take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some women and children alive, he angrily says: "Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him." Throughout Bible history God is said to demand that thousands, if not millions, of men, women and children be slaughtered. And they are.

12. And where do these sayings go? - A man has an obligation to produce a child with his brother's widow. If he refuses, his sister-in-law is to spit in his face in front of the elders. (Deuteronomy 25:5-9) And in case you are Jewish, you may be familiar with the Jewish prayer: "Blessed be the God who has not created me a heathen, a slave or a woman."

We've only listed a dozen Bible quotes of this type, but there are many more.

Hint : Use Google Translator.
Sinon moi je peux te dire :" where is my kitchen ? in my home of course!" dis manu di ...T'es étudiante en anglais "?
widedangel

widedangel

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm

i want to discuss the topic of English in Algeria, why Algerian people are not interested in English and in learning English, we have the chance to learn French as a second language and I think that we should also encourage people to learn English. It is the "international" language and knowing it is a big advantage.

I think it should begin at school and at home... reading books, watching movies in English is a good exercise ... it helped me a lot during my Uni years. We did not teach us English at school, apart from : how are you ... nice to meet you Embarassed I could not read scientific papers or books correctly... hopefully there is now a lot if ways to improve someones English ... what do you think ...???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsp3_a-PMTw
pititchi

pititchi

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 6:04 pm

the level of english in algeria is very low because we don't the english in our life (studies, works...ect) if you find one people who speak english very well he as setenly a grade in english or he work in a international firm and he needs english in his work.
(I know that my english is very bad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed)
Kwitzach

Kwitzach

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm

pititchi a écrit:
Not only your english Twisted Evil
pititchi

pititchi

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Kwitzach a écrit:
pititchi a écrit:
Not only your english Twisted Evil
if I'have a lot on thingswho are bad compared with you that means I'm in the right way bounce
widedangel

widedangel

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 6:29 pm

pititchi a écrit:
the level of english in algeria is very low because we don't the english in our life (studies, works...ect) if you find one people who speak english very well he as setenly a grade in english or he work in a international firm and he needs english in his work.

you are right, I remember that I heard english songs that I used to repeat without knowing the meaning Embarassed Embarassed just the phonetics...
but I guess that we have to do something, not only wait to learn that at school. For example when the algerians wanted to have dishes (parabole) they did not wait for the government to provide it for them geek they bought it, so I guess when we want to learn English we have to do some efforts, like get some CD´s and DVD´s in English and some books and try to learn ... with the help of a dictionary cheers Also chat helped me a lot ... I learned a lot from it... albino fermacha
Internet can help a lot in improving our english knowledge...

Don´t worry pititchi you´r english is ok ... flower
¤n.A.N.u¤

¤n.A.N.u¤

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Hint : Use Google Translator.[/quote]
Sinon moi je peux te dire :" where is my kitchen ? in my home of course!" dis manu di ...T'es étudiante en anglais "?[/quote]

Well !! somehow yes!! but no ( it's PROHIBITED TO SPEAK FRENCH) tongue
I'm student in Technology science (2nd year) and 1st year English but I don't intend to carry on in it no time baby no time!! Rolling Eyes
dechainé

dechainé

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 10:13 pm

awou t'spen de dore mister watson awouts fekna bik lol!
¤n.A.N.u¤

¤n.A.N.u¤

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 10:20 pm

widedangel a écrit:
pititchi a écrit:

you are right, I remember that I heard english songs that I used to repeat without knowing the meaning Embarassed Embarassed just the phonetics...
but I guess that we have to do something, not only wait to learn that at school. For example when the algerians wanted to have dishes (parabole) they did not wait for the government to provide it for them geek they bought it, so I guess when we want to learn English we have to do some efforts, like get some CD´s and DVD´s in English and some books and try to learn ... with the help of a dictionary cheers Also chat helped me a lot ... I learned a lot from it... albino fermacha
Internet can help a lot in improving our english knowledge...

Don´t worry pititchi you´r english is ok ... flower

Yes you're both right!! but you know the problem with Algerian people is that they have no interrests in learning English or even frensh!! I've tried so hard to convaince people to learn foreign laguages!! but the answer was always!! what am I gonna use it for?!!!
otherwise!! the new generations have a huge interest in english specifically because of T.V especially children and teenagers because of MBC group!! and also because of HIP HOP and Rock Fever that became a fashion nowadays!! I've noticed that so many times walking in the streets!!
DJANGO

DJANGO

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 10:49 pm

""In the eyes of a child, there are 7 million wonders of the world" "
Do you think it ?
kamel Eddine

kamel Eddine

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 11:09 pm

why the MBC Group is involved in your english interest.?
antigone 1

antigone 1

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm

english in algeria; i hope there is more and more people wich are interessted in, and that it s neither for watching tv ( there is lot of frenche arabic channels and other tv's italien spanish...etc aren t less interessting Laughing ) nor for songs cause for these we can find the mening in the net .

i hope that they re more interested in for sciences studies job ......etc study or just for being "in" yeah Twisted Evil .

i think too that it s fantastic to hear people(algerian) speaking english in the street but i ve never seen that

sorry for my english Embarassed
too

too

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 11:59 pm

With 3 hours a week of English language in the CEM and 2 hours at the secondary school a week how you want that algeriens speaks about English Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
http://aafdz.free.fr/forum/
antigone 1

antigone 1

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 12:12 am

@too: i don t hope that school is the probleme just coz for both of english and french it s 3 hours and we're better in french than english Wink
too

too

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 12:19 am

@antigone 1: Yes I also think but English is the tool of several jobs nowadays Smile
http://aafdz.free.fr/forum/
widedangel

widedangel

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 1:23 am

the proof that algerian are interested in english is this topic fermacha a lot of you are writing in english and discussing a topic about english in english ... fermacha
DJANGO

DJANGO

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 10:02 am

"Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!"

DO YOU ?
Kwitzach

Kwitzach

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 12:24 pm

pititchi a écrit:
if I'have a lot on things who are bad compared with you that means I'm in the right way bounce
Of course you're not even the half of me little boy, but i'm generous and from now on your are intronized as my official "Mini me" Twisted Evil

On your knees and receive my blessing Twisted Evil

Le Topic Anglais! 0bf317b37bb0c0b14d2e91bc2bea8
DJANGO

DJANGO

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Double your drive space. Delete Windows."

jUST DO IT
pititchi

pititchi

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 6:38 pm

I know my English is not easy to digest but made an effort Kwikwi I wanted to say that if I am wrong in relation to your principles, that means I'm on the right path
Kwitzach

Kwitzach

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 6:50 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about... so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
Le Topic Anglais! 30751de34731ad298b04e45e60171
Abdallah

Abdallah

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 6:58 pm

the soul of masta djamel is around !!! becareful guys !!!!
Kwitzach

Kwitzach

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 7:01 pm

All glory to masta djamal \o/
¤n.A.N.u¤

¤n.A.N.u¤

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! EmptyVen Nov 28, 2008 2:47 am

kamel Eddine a écrit:
why the MBC Group is involved in your english interest.?

Well! I'm not sure you've got me right
I meant that since the MBC Group luanched MBC3 and MBC4 this new generation has became more interrested in english, it happend to me to hear some children of about 10-12 years old say some words in english, words they took from MBC3 like for example "say CHEEZ"!! things like that!!
Contenu sponsorisé

Le Topic Anglais! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Le Topic Anglais!   Le Topic Anglais! Empty

Le Topic Anglais!
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant